Monday, January 17, 2011
Sunday, January 2, 2011
And now I want to do my own version!
Bee Members: Mail is going in the mail on 1/3/11. Please choose two words - FOUR LETTER HAPPY VERBS - and post your choices on Flickr.
- The black & white fabric should be used for the lettering, on a white background. This section should measure 8x11 (unfinished) or 7.5x10.5 (finished).
- Then, add a scrappy border out of the colored fabrics to bring the finished size to 12x15 (cut border scraps to 2.5'' high for this).
- The gray polka dot fabric should be used with the colors - not with the blacks.
- I was running short on the plain white, so please use wisely.
- Send scraps back, please!
Here is a link to some great letter tutorials!
UPDATE: PLEASE, NO APPLIQUE - Thank you!
Sunday, November 14, 2010
What a fun quilt idea!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Friday, August 6, 2010
This was the result of my first virtual quilt bee - "Bee Inspired." What a fabulous group of people!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Monday, March 1, 2010
I just love this fabric...